11.02.2011

2 down, 998 to go...

I always have a list of projects that I want to do, and there is no end in sight. With this baby coming any day and my time about to be extremely limited, it's a problem. So tonight I happily told my husband, "Of course you can watch Terra Nova!" and I knocked two of them out of the way. To keep Indy from following me around the house, we gave him a disgusting delicious pork bone which he is still gnawing on hours later.
After my fabric flower failure, I decided to finish my placemat clutch with one of the brooches that decorated our wedding cake.





It started out looking like this.


The placemat cost $1.50 (Christmas Tree Shops), the magnetic closure was $2.49 (after a Joann's coupon) and the brooch was reused. Not bad. My plan is to look for some cuter placemats next time. Pier One? World Market? Just wanted to try it out and needed something cheap.
Next, I finished a project that I started LAST WINTER. Oh, the shame. I had promised Tim a cozy man-sized fleece blanket (apparently he was not happy with the size and warming capabilities of our current throws) and after I started it, we moved and it got packed away and forgotten about.

Until tonight!


 Just a simple tie-blanket, but hey, whatever makes the man happy!
I've also realized that this post at Small Notebook totally describes me.
My ideas definitely outweight my action these days.
Having a baby will solve that... mm hm... right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.