4.04.2011

See what happens when my husband makes the grocery list



My love of list-making is no secret. My love of proper grammar & spelling is also not confidential information. So when we were in a rush to get to the grocery store and I was still wrapped up in a towel getting ready, I decided to recite the list (in my head) to Tim so he could jot it down on paper. And he decided it would be fun to misspell as many words as possible.

He's not actually at a 3rd grade reading level, I swear.

And you know what?
It was hilarious!
Especially when I read OG. Which was apparently short for orange juice.
I love how we can take a boring task like grocery shopping and find a way to make it something fun to do together :-)

It's official. My husband is one sweet dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.