6.07.2011

To: Meg, From: Meg

As you probably know, I referee girls' lacrosse and I love it. I basically get paid to watch lax and exercise. About a week before I found out I was pregnant, I started to get in shape for the upcoming season by running (like I always do) and continuing to run and referee through the Spring helped with my nausea tremendously. I've been reading about all the benefits of running for mom & baby, and it's something I want to continue doing through my ninth month. Sounds crazy and I'm not even sure how I'm going to haul around a giant belly, but I'm putting my mind to it in the hopes that my labor, delivery & recovery will be a breeze. Or at least a small tornado...

I'm refereeing in an upcoming tournament and I won't lie, I'm gonna be making some major bucks. Half of it will go towards the iPhone 4 I was "forced" to buy this past weekend (dropped my other one on grass?! yes, grass, and the screen shattered). The other half of my earnings are going towards some new running gear to keep me motivated. Also because my feet flattened out due to pregnancy hormones and my running shoes barely fit. I'm talking toes rubbing up against the front. Not cool.

Here is what I'm gifting to myself for a job well done.
(Yep, I already know I'm gonna rock that tournament... and if not, well, I get paid regardless.)

[Nike LunarFly's from Zappos.com]

[For Two Fitness]

[Nike running shorts]


I may be running slow towards the end, but at least I'll look good doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.