5.31.2011

Introducing... INDY!

Hi, I'm Indy, Meg and Tim's new puppy!


Can I lick your face? No? Okay... maybe later.

Here is some info about me.

Name: Indy (short for Indiana Jones)
Breed: Labrador Retriever, black, male
Born on: April 2, 2011
Adopted on: May 28, 2011
Hometown: Newmanstown, PA with the Eberly Family
Parents: Sir Nittany (chocolate lab) & Lady Alexia (black lab)
Favorite Toy: Squeaky limp raccoon
I love to: chew on anything, play with Daddy, tackle small children, nap on tile floors, eat grass, wrestle with my stuffed duck, be around people 24/7, lick ice cubes, get belly rubs
I hate: my crate, being told "No", being home alone, hot weather (I am wearing a black fur coat all the time, after all), my collar & leash



Now can I lick your face?
<3 Indy

P.S. I have my own theme song. Top that!

1 comment:

  1. omg even more cuteness! Scratch my belly! love.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful when commenting.