12.23.2010

new friends

"Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver & the other gold."

I remember singing that song when I was in Brownies. New friends are truly a blessing, which is why I was so surprised & excited to receive this heartfelt e-mail out of the blue this morning.

Hello,

I know that you will be surprise at receipt of this e-mail from me to you. I don’t know how you will react after reading this e-mail to you, but I do hope that it makes sense to you and it meat favorably to your attention.

First I am Tina O’Brian from the Republic of Seychelles. I am lady, My aim of writing you is for us to be friends a distance friend and from there we can take this to next level, I write this with the purest of intentions and I do hope that it meets with your attention, what I seek here is a friend that will understand me and I will understand you and together be perfect friends. I am not a player and do not seek a player too.

Please reply back as I have hope that I will hear from you soon.

Thank you for your time.

Tina O’Brian   
I mean, how wonderful is that? She is #1 a lady. #2 she has the purest intentions. And #3 she is not a player, AND does not seek one. I mean, you just don't encounter people of this caliber on a daily basis. I think Tina O'Brian and I can forge a friendship that will last a lifetime.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.