1) Start a blog & keep it going... for real this time.
2) Sew more and learn new techniques.
3) Give lots of awesome homemade gifts to people that make them think, "hey, she should really start an Etsy shop."
4) Start an Etsy shop.
5) Plan & take a weekend trip to NYC with Tim (he's never been there, say what?!)
6) Plan out my garden for the Spring... with more veggies this year!
7) Shop at thrift stores more often.
8) Get more creative with my wardrobe.
9) Highlight my hair (kinda scary 'cause I've never permanently dyed it before).
10) Acquire new recipes and WOW my new husband at the dinner table.
11) Be a crazy awesome wife while simultaneously doing all of the above.
Oh, and I will never use the words hubby or hubs when referring to Tim. That's a promise.
|We got engaged on December 5, 2009... and we're still this happy & excited to get married!|