3.07.2011

Now I know my ABC's

I stole this from someone else's blog... feel free to steal it from mine! This is what happens on Mondays when I can't think.

(A) Age - 26 and dreading 27, 28, 29, etc.

(B) Bed Size - Queen, but my husband and I probably need separate beds like Mr. & Mrs. Costanza. He's a blanket stealer and I make chewing noises in my sleep (allegedly).


(C) Chore You Hate - I'd rather forego the dishwasher after a large dinner party than clean the shower and bathtub.

(D) Dogs? - Well, our new place allows dogs so we're probably getting a black lab! We want a nice dog that looks scary.

(E) Essential Start to Your Day - Shower, vitamins, kiss from Tim, healthy breakfast, birds chirping (preferably)

(F) Favorite Color - Black

(G) Gold or Silver - White Gold (I'm racist against yellow gold)

(H) Height - 5'3 (short enough to have to hem all my pants, but still taller than my 6-year-old niece)

(I) Instruments - I played the piano for years, and we are finally taking the piano at my parent's house (a/k/a my piano) to our new place!

(J) Job Title - Paralegal (although I do 10,000  other things, including catching stink bugs and keeping my bosses up to date with pop culture)

(K) Kids - Not yetttttt :-)

(L) Living - is pretty rad

(M) Mom’s Name - Marcia (Mar-sha not Mar-cee-a)



(N) Nickname - Meg, Taylor, Meggers, Meggie, MT

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays - Only 1, for a lady problem that I'd rather not go into detail about! Just know that 10pm ER visits on a Saturday night are QUITE entertaining.

(P) Pet Peeve - Bad drivers, Opportunistic people, Loud chewing sounds (probably like the ones I do in my sleep)

(Q) Quote from a Movie - "That Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of ace." (Billy Madison)


(R) Right or Left Handed - Right. I am half-retarded when I use my left hand.

(S) Siblings - 2 older brothers who make fun of/look out for me.


(T) Time You Wake Up - 6:30... out the door by 8am. I use my time in the morning wisely so as to sleep as long as possible.

(U) Underwear - I can't resist the Victoria's Secret 5 for $25 undies.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike - Hmmm, this is a tough one. There are a lot that I haven't tried! Like brussel sprouts & that weird white asparagus. They are probably good though. I'm going to go with "I love all vegetables" and annoy everyone.

(W) What Makes You Run Late - Picking out something to wear!

(X) X-Rays - Are annoying... especially at the dentist... get those sharp plastic things out of my mouth!

(Y) Yummy Food You Make - I love mediterranean cooking... Tim loves my "shrimp, tomatoes & feta over cous cous"

 (Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal - I love the big kitty cats! They're friendly, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.