3.03.2011

Pineapple is neither a pine, nor an apple. Discuss.

I can't seem to get Mike Myer's SNL character out of my head!
I'm Linda Richman. Call me, we'll talk. No big whoop.


Back to pineapple...

My husband and I have found a great way to ditch the winter blues.
True, it's now March, but we woke up to 20 degrees this morning and I froze my scalp off
walking to my car because I didn't blow-dry my hair like an idiot.

However, slicing up a fresh pineapple last night made us feel like we were on a tropical island. We got a little goofy because it tasted so fresh and delish.
You might say we were high on pineapple.
I could think of worse things to be high on.



[Pineapple corer/slicer... one of the few worthwhile gadgets]
[Pineapple guts]

Mmm this makes me want a Hawaiian pizza.
Mark my words... I'll be making one of those very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.