1.25.2011

Half Summer/Half Winter Outfit

Yes, the title is a reference to Kourtney & Kim Take New York which premiered Sunday night on E! Scott, Kourtney's boyfriend & baby daddy, always wears very fashion-forward ensembles, and the sisters told him his outfit was half-summer & half-winter.
(Not pictured below, but you get the idea.)

[Photo credit: Life & Style magazine]
It wasn't until I got fully dressed this morning that I realized my outfit was too!
Needless to say, I was quite pleased with myself.


[skirt: forever21/cardigan: old navy/tank: express/belt: old navy/tights: target/shoes: payless]

I'm having a love affair with my high-waisted skirt. You've probably noticed that I won't shut up about it. Apparently high-waisted jeans & shorts are making a comeback, too. This is AMAZING news for gals with rectangular bodies like myself. J. Crew has expensive versions , but I checked out my fav cheaper sources to see if they had anything similar.

And boyyyy do they!
All for around $20. Hot dang.

[Photo credits: Forever 21.com]

P.S. That "no white after Labor Day" rule is malarkey! I'm not following it anymore. 
Who's with me?


1 comment:

  1. LOL. love that quote from scott.
    Love love love your outfit!
    & yes..winter whites are totally in! :D Totally with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful when commenting.