1.17.2011

Throwback

I love this guy.

[2006]

He is taking me out to dinner on Tuesday night for Mexican food.
And I can't stop thinking about it!
I'm gonna order the biggest margarita on the menu.
And eat stuff with alotta cheese.
And then my digestive system will hate me.

But you know what? It's okay.
'Cause Tim doesn't care if I'm gassy.

True Story
 
Tim look me out to dinner for our first date (Italian food). We were cuddling on my couch afterwards, and I fell asleep. Tim was admiring my beauty (ha) when all of a sudden...
I farted.
Yes, folks. I farted on our first date. In my sleep. Multiple times.
And Tim is such a doll that he thought it was cute, not gross, and asked me out again. It wasn't until months later that he told me. I was mortified.
But I knew he was a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.